If you are looking for laser toenail fungus removal near me, look no further than Beaver Valley Foot Clinic.
We have lasers similar to the pinpointe laser and the cure ex laser for the laser treatment for nail fungus and laser nail fungus removal
Patients ask what is the best treatment for fungus toenails and are laser treatments effective for toenails that are thick and crumbley? Also we get asked “Can you cure ugly toenails with laser? and does laser treatment for discolored nails work?” The answer is a resounding YES! With our laser 10 nail packages, the laser treatment for resolution of fungus success rate is very high.
How much is laser treatment for toenail fungus? It depends on how many toes are affected. An exam by a podiatrist often can show a person fungal infections patients didn’t even know they have, one just has to know where to look and what they are looking at.
What are laser treatment for toenail fungus side effects? None if done correctly and on the correct patient. This is where the podiatric exam becomes important.
KeryFlex for Toenail Fungus
KeryFlex application is a cosmetic procedure and not intended to cure a disease. Ideal candidates have mild to moderate impairment caused by:
- Nail fungus
- Nail shape changes due to injury
- Spoon shaped nails
- Brittle and splitting nails
- Horizontal ridges
- Discolored nails
- Offers another option for patients with damaged toenails
- Delivers immediate and significant cosmetic enhancement after one visit
- Looks and feels completely natural
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nails during most antifungal treatment regimens
- Unlike rigid acrylic nails, flexibility allows KeryFlex restored nails to bend with the natural movement of toes and feet
Call today to start your healing process! To schedule an appointment call 878-313-3338
for more locations try Body Beautiful!