Wilde Pedique -LCN Barefoot Cosmetic Toenail
Cosmetic Toenails Pittsburgh
Do you have damaged, crumbly or missing toenails? Ask our technician how a Cosmetic Toenail can beautifully restored with UV resin nail gel! Call for our location nearest you- 878-313-3338. Barefoot by LCN, a true breakthrough in cosmetic toenails.
Features of Barefoot, Cosmetic Toenails Pittsburgh:
- Custom Colors & White Diamond
- Non-Porous Gel Material
- Superior to Acrylic
- Completely Natural Feeling
- Strong yet Flexible
- Elastic UV/LED
Who would use an artificial toenail?
- Any one who shows off their toenails in summer sandals.
- Prom nails for student athletes with messed up nails
- Any one needing a false toenail for protection after nail damage
- A Protective covering as your real nail grows out
Wilde Pedique near me
The cosmetic toenail industry’s LCN Barefoot was specifically designed as the only gel system for toenails. It adapts to your toes own movements because it is a very elastic UV/LED gel. These very unique adhesive properties allow good results even on calloused skin layers and where there is not even a toe nail at all!
Cosmetic Toenail Pittsburgh Feature 3
Nail polish, gel polish and acetone nail polish remover can be used without damaging the artificial nail. This is primarily because the nail gel is non-porous. Barefoot is available in several colors including natural pink, Tan, Opaque, and White Diamond shades. The Artificial nail can match any nail length and shape and provide coverage even across all ten nails to leave them looking fabulous. Even the most unsightly nails can look great!.
Wilde Pediseal Cosmetic Toenail Pittsburgh
Wilde Pediseal is an elastic light cured sealant. It complements and finishes the process of our barefoot products. LCN designed this Artificial nail exclusively for toes and comes with a UV protector. Glitter particles enrich White Diamond Pediseal . These inherent particles sparkle beautifully in the light and are just right for adding sparkle to that special occasion. The clear gel formulation moves with the toe. White Diamond applies easily. Furthermore, it will not run into the nail folds. Its UV protection can stabilize a sophisticated permanent French manicure and colors. It protects Barefoot pedicure gel in the summertime from extreme exposure to light as in tanning beds, the beach, or sun bathing.
Artificial cosmetic toenails are available at 4 beaver valley foot clinic locations and all 8 Body Beautiful Locations
Why a Cosmetic Toenail?
What causes onychomycosis?
A class of fungus known as dermatophytes causes about 90% of all toenail fungus. Dermatophytes prefer to live on the skin. Fungus thrives in the warm moist environment provided by the feet. A second category of fungus, non-dermatophytes, includes several varieties of mold and yeast. They prefer to live elsewhere but are quite capable of living (and thriving) on the feet. Non-dermatophytes are responsible for approximately 10% of all cases.
Anyone can develop onychomycosis at any time yet the condition affects older adults more often. As we age our nails become more brittle and dry resulting in small, often microscopic cracks which allow the fungus to enter. Older adults also tend to have weaker immune systems and may have impaired circulation which can play a significant role.
It’s not uncommon for the dermatophyte responsible for athlete’s foot to spread to one or more toenails. Once established, the organism goes on to cause onychomycosis. It’s rare, however, to contract nail fungus from another infected person.
Onychomycosis risk factors
Below is a review of common risk factors for developing fungal infection of the toenails.
- Advanced age. Older adults tend to have brittle nails and have had more years of exposure to the fungus. They may also have an impaired immune system and circulation.
- Athlete’s foot. Those with a medical history of athlete’s foot are at greater risk for toenail fungus.
- Wearing heavy closed-toe footwear such as boots for long periods of time.
- Feet which sweat heavily.
- Repeated exposure to moist communal areas such as locker rooms, public showers, and public pools and hot tubs.
- Injury to the nail or cuticle. This gives the fungus a pathway beneath the nail where it can establish itself on the nail bed.
- Being diabetic. Those with diabetes are at a higher risk for all types of foot problems and should see a podiatrist regularly.
Our Podiatrist recommends first killing the toenail fungus with laser prior to the applying a fake toenail. Secondly it’s important to apply a topical antifungal to the cuticle as the nail grows out under the fake toenail.