What do Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (DPMs) do?
DPMs are experts in the treatment of injuries, diseases, and other conditions of the lower extremity. They employ a wide variety of treatments, both non-invasive and surgical, to improve the overall health of the patient by making sure that the feet and ankles function properly.
“My great grandmother came from Poland to Ambridge over 100 years ago and lived three blocks form where we have our Podiatry office in Ambridge today! ” After finishing her Surgical Residency at the Medical Center, Beaver (now Heritage Valley), she lived in Brighton Township for 8 Years and now lives with her husband and 5 children in Cranberry Twp, so she has strong ties to all the communities she serves.
- American College of Phlebology
- Board Certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association