Beaver Valley Foot Clinic
CUSTOM ORTHOTICS AND ARCH SUPPORTS
Local Pittsburgh Orthotics and Custom Arch Supports – Pittsburgh Area
If you have heel pain or plantar fasciitis, Instead of going to a “good foot store” it is better to get custom orthotics from a local Pittsburgh podiatrist who can actually evaluate the function of your foot and correctly fit your biomechanical needs and not just have a salesperson measure your foot size.
There is a time and place for OTC “arch supports”, but a podiatrist in Pittsburgh should make that determination with all your medical information in hand.
An example may be- an uncomplicated arch tiredness in the normal foot may be able to use an over the counter arch support, but if your arch is high or low then custom made or a different style of over the counter arch support is required. Sales people would not know the difference.
“Gellin” is also rarely indicated and functional support orthotics are required instead.
Arch supports and orthotics help prevent plantar fasciitis and treat heel spur pain. Our local Pittsburgh Foot Clinics now even offer ‘flip flops’ with arch supports built into them.
Benefits of Custom Orthotics
- Tailored to your activity and foot type
- Prevents further damage to your foot from abnormal motion
- Custom made – to provide maximum comfort
- Helps alleviate heel spurs and arch pain
- Covered by many insurances
Powerstep, arch supports, Orthotics and many other inserts come in Rigid, Semi-Rigid, Soft/Flexible and dress shoe – Ask your doctor about the right style for you.
We supply arch supports and orthotics to Pittsburgh and Butler, Allegheny & Beaver Counties.
ProTech Medical Insoles
- The Powerstep ProTech medical insoles are designed with built-in arch support, heel cradle, and a perfect balance of support and comfort. These orthotic insoles help alleviate discomfort caused by foot conditions like plantar fasciitis, Morton’s neuroma, heel spurs, arch pain, and more. These medical-grade arch support insoles are available exclusively through medical professionals. ProTech products purchased from unauthorized resellers are not covered under our Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
Powerstep metatarsal foot pads, ball of foot cushions, and other accessories can be used in conjunction with Powerstep orthotics for enhanced support and comfort during wear. We offer adjustable heel lifts that help with leg length discrepancy, met pads that provide additional cushioning under the ball of your foot, and flexible arch supports that give your arches an extra boost. Explore our foot support accessories today!